The Magimix range of food processors is designed to work better, last longer and now has a 12 year motor and 3 year parts and accessories guarantee.
Made of Lexan, the new bowls and lids now come in brilliant white crystal. Their design looks as good as they perform. Most importantly, they are very easy to clean. Fitting or taking off, the new bowls and lids have been designed to avoid any fiddling or fussing.
Magimix's unique mini processor comes with its own Sabatier stainless steel blade and slips simply inside the main workbowl. This gives the useful mini processor bowl for small quantities and one-person cooking, as well as the extra large work bowl. It is so precise it can fine chop as little as one clove of garlic, or two sprigs of parsley, making it perfect for vinaigrettes, sauces, appetisers, baby foods, or a one egg mayonnaise.
* Mini bowl (1.2 litres) for processing small quantities
* Midi bowl (2.6 litres) for grating and slicing
* Main bowl (3 litres) for handling maximum quantities
* Ultra quiet 950W induction motor
* On/off and one touch pulse buttons
* Stainless steel Sabatier blades
* Accessories included in pack: New BlenderMix attachment, dough blade, egg whisk, 2mm and 4mm slicing and grating discs, parmesan disc
* Dimensions: H425 x W210 x D260mm
* Red finish
The BlenderMix attachment makes blending far more efficient in terms of speed and smoothness of blend than has previously been possible in a food processor. The three legs of the attachment, which fit flush to the inside of the bowl, continually push the food and liquid, that is centrifugally thrown to the top and sides of the bowl, back down in to the blades in the centre of the bowl, thus creating a vortex as in a traditional blender jug. This development mades it ideal for producing finely blended soups, cocktails, smoothies or milkshakes.